About The University
Chanakya University will be a pioneering exemplar of the vision of a University as elucidated in the National Education Policy 2020.The University will be a multi-disciplinary institution committed unflinchingly to the service of society through excellence in teaching, development of knowledge and direct contributions in the world of practice.
Truly Indian in spirit, the University will act equally as a citizen of the world.
- Internationally acclaimed faculty
- Industry-linked curriculum
- Mentored by Industry and Social Leaders
- Strategically located with world-class infrastructure
- Residential Campus with excellent hostel facility
- Experiential Career Empowerment Programs
- Indian Knowledge Systems for
developing the pride for Indian Heritage
Design your Course
Enhance your Skills
Build your Nation
Our International Advisory Council
Board Of Governors
International Conference on Chanakya's philosophy and its relevance to the 21st Century
Theories and Practices
Date: 5th – 7th September 2023
National Symposium on Resilient Riverine Ecosystem: Indigenous Knowledge & Modern Approaches
Date: Stage- 1: 5-6 December 2022 & Stage-2: 20-22 March 2024
International Conference on Indian Knowledge Systems
Issues, Strategies, and a Way Forward
Date: 16th – 18th March 2023
International Conference on Temples Management: Historical, Functional and Futuristic Perspectives
Date: 22nd – 24th January 2024
Place: Chanakya University Campus, Bengaluru
Chanakya University Brigade Orchards
The campus is within a luxury premium gated community, which comes with the best facilities in Bengaluru. The campus breathes amidst a variety of plush flora. Our sports facilities have an amazing world-class sports area with a full cricket/hockey field, a 400m running track, 3 Tennis Courts, 4 cricket nets, a skating ring, a pool (UC), a basketball court, and a volleyball court on the outside. Indoor sports include yoga, carrom, chess, and more.
Chanakya University Global Campus
- PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE GLOBAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
2,05,200* Total Built-up area * In Sq.mtr.
- 1,32,750 Academic Building Classrooms/ Labs/ Library/ Seminar halls/ auditorium/faculty rooms etc.
- 11,000 Administrative Building Offices of the university authorities (VC/Registrars/ Finance/ admin), Board Room, etc.
- 31,200 Common Facilities Sports, recreation, food court, cafeteria, etc.
- 14,000 Residential district Residential apartments for Students, Faculty, and University staff.
- 16,250 Others Biosphere, Cultural Space, etc.
Sq. Ft. Total Built-Up Area for the
Sq. FT. Sports, Recreation Cafeteria
Sq. Ft. Classroom, Labs etc.
- Application Submission
- CUPP 2022 Test
- Personal Interview
- Admission Offer
- Fee Payment