The Chanakya University is delighted to announce “Chanakya scholarship” programme for the eligible aspirants to pursue undergraduate program at Chanakya University. The Chanakya Scholarship aspires to support and encourage deserving students from economically disadvantage backgrounds. The university intends to provide students with an opportunity in securing a world-class education and enhanced career. The guidelines are as follows:
- Consistency in academic performances: 85% or above in the qualifying examination (10th and 12th or equivalent examinations)
- Annual family income less than INR 8 lakhs
Value of the Scholarship
- Tuition fees/Program fees
- Hostel accommodation
- Food expenses
- Library fees
- Laboratory fees
The scholarship amount does not include.
- Security /caution deposit if any
- Travel expenses
- Study tours
- Additional courses that students may opt.
Announcement of the scholarship
The “Chanakya Scholarship” will be announced in the University and Buddy4Study websites.
Process to be followed.
- Student must register on website www.chanakyauniversity.edu.in and www.buddy4study.com
- Complete the application form.
- Take Chanakya University Scholarship Entrance Test (CSET)
- Undergo telephonic interview.
- Shortlisted students will undergo online interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal/face to face interview.
- House visit for verification
- Final list will be announced in the University website.
- On the declaration of the “Chanakya Scholarship” awardee list, a letter of offer shall be issued by the office of Registrar.
Criteria for shortlisting the students.
|1||SSLC/10th Score in percentage||15%|
|2||PUC/12th Score in Percentage||15%|
|4||Personal Interview Score||35%|
Duration & Renewal of the Award of Scholarship
The “Chanakya Scholarship” will be tenable for one academic year.
- The “Chanakya Scholarship “shall be reviewed by the scholarship renewal committee and decision of the committee will stand final.
- The process of review shall be conducted between the period of completion of academic year and commencement of next academic year. A separate notification shall be issued in this regard by the university.
Disbursement of scholarship
|Family Income range||Tuition fee waiver||Hostel fee waiver|
|< 3.00 lakhs||100%||100%|
|3.01 – 4.00 lakhs||50%||100%|
|4.01 – 6.00 lakhs||50%||50%|
|6.01 – 8.00 lakhs||50%||–|
The Chanakya Scholarship Entrance Test (CSET) will be held on following dates. The students are free to choose the date of examination.
|CSET exam||March 26th|
- The student after registering will be given a “unique identity number” which should be used for any further correspondence for Chanakya Scholarship.
- The Scholarship committee reserves the right to make a final decision.
- All eligible candidates are requested to go through the announcement on university website: www.chanakyauniversity.edu.in and www.buddy4study.com and shall complete the application procedure.
Ms Srilekha P